Tuesday, April 7, 2015

burger poor image response

This girl has put way more thought into the relevance of low quality images than I ever would and in doing so researched it far more deeply than I would care to. I do believe that most of these ideas only circulate within the art world; I have never heard anyone expressing interest in low quality images over high quality ones. Additionally, it seems very logical to want high quality images and film because it's much easier to tell what the hell is going on. Any subtlety in movies would be cast away if the main character's hands were made of five or so pixels. In this increasingly digital age high resolution images will increase in demand in public perception and I concur with this. I don't think there needs to or even should be a resurgence in poor images.

No comments:

Post a Comment